cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please connect my phone and broadband

missforster
Dabbler

Re: please connect my phone and broadband

that was meant to say at the start of the last message im so glad its you again sorry
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
I've escalated this, and am waiting on a response, I'll be in touch as soon as I have this.
tihson
Grafter

Cacel before they get you tied in
I have had nothing but false promises for 4 months
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Its AOL causing the Problem not PN, and I thought you said you wasnt going to post here again
missforster
Dabbler

i thought who wasnt going to post here,was that meant for me, i dont see how it is aol,theyve said im with them currently but for some reason everyone else thinks differently, anyway im going to hold out in the hope that someone fixes this or tomorrow ill want a refund on the money ive already paid, heres hoping
pierre_pierre
Grafter

no not you MissForster.
The other person is trying to stir it.
Did you get a MAC from AOL and give it to PN.  As from your comments AOL claim that they own the line, and PN or BTw cant get it in that situation, so the fault might be with AOL
tihson
Grafter

It was aimed at me !
They keep making me promises, hence i am still here, but yesterday was the final straw, mac code ordered today !
My problems seem small by comparison to Missforster, she doese not need 4 months of sress hence my advice.
All the best
missforster
Dabbler

hi mand ive sent thisa in a personal message to you but being an airhead im not sure if i did it right so ive posted it on here to, look forward to hearing from you
hi mand im really confused now and could really do with your help, i had a phone call this morning from a man at plusnet saying can i be in on the 19th feb for an enginer to set up my line etc, i said to him well i was told yesterday that they couldnt do it now because im not with aol even though i am, he said dont worry its all benn sorted and that theyd messed up yesterday and they now know that im with aol,great i thought everthings getting sorted, then i look on line at my questions and it says that a whole new order has now had to be placed as the first one was wrong, whats going on now and am i still going live on the 19th,i cant be doing with all this stress, i have cancer and am up the hospital every day and that needs to be my priority not whats happeneing with my phone and broadband,
my email address is link:csa removed
please help me again and im really sorry to keep being a pain in the rear end    Embarrassed
adie:green personal information removed]
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 395

@missforster,
You really dont want to publish your email address in a post, this is a public forum, Send it in a PM if necessary. I have requested that a moderator remove it , but there don't seem to be any online at the moment so if you see this post before it gets moderated then you should edit your previous post to blank out the email address.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

we're always skulking about MisterW  Tongue
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
missforster
Dabbler

thank you for taking my email address of i didnnt realise you shouldnt put it on there, i meant it when i said i was an airhead, is mand not about today
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Mand is going to take a look and get in touch with you shortly, sorry for the delay.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
I've requested further information from our supplier. Can you let me know when would be a good time to call you tomorrow to discuss please?
missforster
Dabbler

im actually at the hospital all day tomorrow wont be back until friday, to be honest im really getting sick and tired of all this,why did the bloke ring me and tell me everythings going through for friday if it isnt,im not sure how much more i can take of it
Mand
Grafter

I'll give you a call in the morning to hopefully resolve this once and for all.