cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please connect my phone and broadband

missforster
Dabbler

please connect my phone and broadband

]please can someone help me, i ordered phone and broadband on the 26th of january, my order wasnt processed because they hd the nuber of my house as 32 and not 29,i changed this,rang today and was told my order was on hold again because they only had my bank deatils so i gave them my card details and they promiosed me nothing would be taken out of my account until my phone And broadband was set up, log into my account online and find that my account is now on hold again because they tried to take money from my card but failed because i hadnt put any money on it.
i have cancer and so a landline is essential for me as is broadband for earning money to pay the bills, everyone i seem to talk to tells me something different and i just dont know what to do,im due to be cut of my phone aND BROADAND ANY DAY NOW AND AM GOING TO BE LEFT WITH NOTHING, SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP, MY USERNAME IS MELLFORSTER
33 REPLIES 33
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: please connect my phone and broadband

Hi there,
I can certainly confirm (as our agents did on the phone earlier) you haven't been charged at all yet - sorry for the incorrect notification there.
As far as I can see the order is progressing and should be happening within the next few days, have you been told that your phone will be cut off? As I understand things we're doing a number port for you so there shouldn't be any downtime, the service should just transfer. I'll try and get you the date this should take place.
Hope that helps,
missforster
Dabbler

if you could get me  a date that would be wonderful,im sorry to be  pain,i just feel like im slowly drowning here and your help is very much welcome
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

jim:post Poll locked as it serves no purpose
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
The number port request has not yet been approved by your current provider. We should receive this by the end of the week, and will then be able to place the order and give you a date. I'm sorry you feel like you haven't been informed, and will keep an eye on this for you over the next few days to ensure we get it sorted as quickly as we can.
missforster
Dabbler

still no sign of a date for phone or broadband,i keep getting fobbed of on the phone by so called customer support and am losing the will to live, either sort this out or let me know youre not going to sort this out promptly and ill go elsewear,im very poorly and in and out of hospital and am not sure how much more i can take
missforster
Dabbler

is there anyone from pn there or am i speaking to myself again
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
As per Mand's post above I'm afraid we're still awaiting the return of the VIC request form, as soon as we get this accepted and sent back we'll be able to place the order. Unfortunately until this has happened we won't be able to advise of a date for provision. Again as she says we will let you know as soon as this is sorted out for you. Sorry for the lack of information.
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
I've chased this up and the number port order has now been approved.
I've placed orders for both your phone line and broadband to go live on 19th February (the earliest we can get this completed).
missforster
Dabbler

omg thank you so much,youve taken a wait of my shoulders you really have,
Mand
Grafter

No problem at all, just glad we could sort it for you. Smiley
Sorry again for the trouble you've had, we couldn't prevent the delay in approval, but we could have kept you informed better.
missforster
Dabbler

please help. ive just had a bloke on the phone to me saying my order has been placed on hold again because my service provider at the momeny isnt who i say it is (aol), ive just rang aol and they say they definetly are supplying my phone and broadband,i really dont know what to do anymore this situation seems to be getting worse and worse, please can someone help me
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

[Moderator's post by Jim (Oldjim) Duplicate post removed from separate thread. Can we please keep this problem in one place ]
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
I'm looking into this now. I'm currently awaiting further information from our supplier.
missforster
Dabbler

im so its you again, you seemed to do the trick last time, im so sorry to keep bothering you with this, im sure you have better things to be doing with your time.its just that im really very poorly and the stress of all this is making me worse and its seems that we get somewhere and im cheering and them another problem crops up and im crying again,ive rang aol again who tell me im defo with them , ive also rang bt who tell me  thay cant tell  me who is my provider, very helpful,anyway im glad your on the case