cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone charges

nothanks

phone charges

was with your calls  ,they changed me to plusnet was told my charges would stay the same or be lower for a year .. first  line rental bill full price  got £5 refund  just got second billing  again full price sent email said they would ajust  guess what ??...  also  to make a phone call charges  have nearly trebled from what i paid on your calls! so much for being cheaper. Angry
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: phone charges

Hi @nothanks,

Really sorry about the issue with your billing. I can see a support ticket is with the right team. I'm going to flag this up to make sure this gets picked up shortly.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
spickering
Grafter

Re: phone charges

Hi Nothanks.
Sorry to hear about the issues with your billing, I have updated your support ticket to let you know what we need to do next on this.
Regarding the cost of individual calls, unfortunately we were not able to keep all of the rates that 24 Talk offered the same and this was detailed on the correspondence sent during the migration process, the link below has all of the individual call costs so feel free to take a look.
http://www.plus.net/home-broadband/tariffs/