cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

our money for their non-service

plusnetguest

our money for their non-service

Hi all, reading all these comments I'm becoming angrier and angrier because I see there is nothing the customer can do around poor service or absence of the service at all.
On the 19th of September I requested to move my phone service and broadband to my new home and until now I've got only excuses and that's it.
The last promise was to activate the phone service on the 11th of October but as you can imagine nothing happened. Nobody came to me with even an excuse, radio silence.
The interesting thing is that Plusnet continues to charge me for service I'm not getting since more then 3 weeks already - I just can't imagine such a situation in any other developed European countries. Incredible!
I'm wondering if there is any way to complain to any Consumer Associations or something similar?
Or maybe we need to call BBC? Do you remember what happened with that Energy company upselling tariff plans...
Something should be done...
4 REPLIES 4
Apprentice
Grafter

Re: our money for their non-service

The last promise was to activate the phone service on the 11th of October but as you can imagine nothing happened. Nobody came to me with even an excuse, radio silence.

I guess you have spoken with CS to inform them that you are very unhappy that the phone service was not activated as promised on the eleventh, so what was the reason for it not happening?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@plusnetguest
I'm really sorry about the issue with your house move. From reading through the notes on your account we originally placed orders for a simultaneous activation of phone and broadband.
Unfortunately however one of those orders became cancelled due to an issue with our suppliers systems.
Following this we changed our approach to order phone and broadband separately to try and avoid the same issue (as this seems to have been affecting other orders at the time).
Sadly the second order which we placed for the new phone service has been rejected due to an address mismatch.
I'm going to make sure a member of our provisioning team broaches that with our suppliers urgently as we'll need to get that fixed before placing another order.
Further updates should be added to ticket 74717567 soon.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
plusnetguest

Thank you Adam
I have sent 2 messages to the team but haven't got any feedback.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No problem,
it's just been confirmed to me that someone will be looking at this shortly. I've ensured that they're aware of the details relating to the broader issue which needs to be resolved.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team