cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ok here goes....

Devonian
Grafter

Re: ok here goes....

I know Pierre, but its the way things are handled that is the problem.
A lady from P.N phoned me earlier, I was on the phone for nearly an hour with her trying to sort things out.
She admitted she as completely at a loss as to what to do to resolve the matter, but not only that, she also admitted some P N staff that have 'helped' my case along, have done more harm than good, due to not understanding the problem, hence making the wrong decisions.
I have to say I was rather standoffish and even a little rude to her at first, which I did eventually appologise for, but as I said, for such a simple thing like migrating my phone line and broadband, and for it to go so badly wrong, well its mind boggling!!!
Anyway, she is going to speak to her line manager tomorrow morning, and try to find a way to sort things.
One option she suggested was to pay for a new line, and start afresh... I might have considered it, until she mentioned the price, Im not the one that has caused these problems, so I should be compensated, not billed!!!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

As we've received no further updates from our suppliers we have escalated this to team manager level as we view this as unacceptable as I'm sure you do too.
I'm advised that a response should be given within the next 2 hours. I will update you as soon I can after this happens.
I'd like to reassure you that I have taken ownership of resolving this for you and will continue to escalate this with our suppliers until a solution is reached.
I can only apologize for the delays so far.
One option she suggested was to pay for a new line, and start afresh... I might have considered it, until she mentioned the price, Im not the one that has caused these problems, so I should be compensated, not billed!!!

I wouldn't recommend that. Another way around this is for me to cancel the order and for you to gain a new MAC key from your previous supplier which should then allow a new order to be raised. This should be away of clearing the problems we are experiencing now but it will take longer and will mean that you'd have to contact your current provider.
Please bear with me I am chasing this proactively and this is at management level with our suppliers. I'll continue to make you aware of any developments.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Wheel_nut
Grafter

Two hours and 33 minutes have elapsed.... Huh Roll_eyes
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

[quote=Adam]
I'm advised that a response should be given within the next 2 hours. I will update you as soon I can after this happens.
Adam's got a few escalations on the go at the moment and is doing well to juggle them, I know that he's just closed a different one down and will be looking again at this one shortly.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

FYI @devonian I've updated your ticket and your original thread here: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,96028.16.html can we keep any discussion on that thread please as it will make it much easier to keep track of and update you.
Thanks.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderators Note
Thread locked in favour of the one linked to by Adam.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine