cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no phone line & plusnet want to charge me to divert my calls to my mobile! WHAT!

fameboi

no phone line & plusnet want to charge me to divert my calls to my mobile! WHAT!

I have no phone line (checks from plusnet say its in the exchange) so i ask for my calls to be diverted to my mobile like my previous provider did whenever there was an issue with the phone line. got told yes but will be charged at mobile call rates WHAT! also the date provisioned for bt openreach is 4 days time. Is this acceptable I dont think so. As a recently new customer it isnt giving me much faith that I have made the right decision. If plusnet pride themselves on excellent customer service I would like to see what areas this is in as I have not witnessed it so far!!!
3 REPLIES 3
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: no phone line & plusnet want to charge me to divert my calls to my mobile! WHAT!

I've been a Plusnet broadband user for many years. My line rental is with BT. Plusnet's policy on not giving free divert is the only reason I haven't moved my phone to them.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
fameboi

Re: no phone line & plusnet want to charge me to divert my calls to my mobile! WHAT!

I know I have found out the hard way. and stuck in a contract. hmmmm
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
I've just checked on the fault for you and an engineer has been assigned and sent to the exchange this morning to get this sorted. Hope it all starts working soon.