Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no credit as promised to my account??

Bjn
Grafter

no credit as promised to my account??

Re Question #62010310
Adam_Walker kindly offered me in the question thread of this question one months credit for the problems I encountered but this was back in November 2012 but I've noticed that I've not had any credit to my account (apart from the over charge for the telephone rental/call package in month one which I had to ask for).
I gratefully accepted Adams offer in the Question thread but an update would be welcome re the credit as I'm assuming it was an oversight by Adam that no credit has appeared in my account..
7 REPLIES 7
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: no credit as promised to my account.

I'm sorry the discount wasn't applied as expected. It's now been applied to your next bill, hope that's OK.

Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Bjn
Grafter

Many thanks for your help Adam, we all forget things from time to time with our hectic workloads but all's well now and thanks again for your help
Bjn
Grafter

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
I'm sorry the discount wasn't applied as expected. It's now been applied to your next bill, hope that's OK.

Adam

Sorry to say Adam next billing date today 16th Feb and no credit been applied to my account full payment taken?
gswindale
Grafter

Re: no credit as promised to my account??

Are you sure about that - my billing date is the 2nd of each month whilst the payment goes out a few days later by DD.
I'd also note that I always get a bill for £9.99 being the full amount due - and this is followed by a credit note applied against it in respect of my referrals.
I do always get 2 emails - one detailing the bill & one detailing the referrals though.
Bjn
Grafter

Thanks for the info geoffswin only one bill Invoice:39376874 for the full Fibre Unlimited plus phone/calls.  £24.98 for fibre+ unlimited calls/caller display and £1.45 chargeable calls (I pay yearly for line rental).
dick:quote

orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
I'm sorry that was missed, unfortunately while Adam did add the discount for you this was removed by the account type change to Unlimited that was done the same month. I've now readded the discount for you so it is *definitely* queued for next month, sorry about that.
Bjn
Grafter

Many thanks Matt,never though an account change could wipe out a credit as the debit for extra telephone calls was carried over.
Thanks again I watch out for the credit in March.