Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my fibre upgrade experience

MrDodge
Hooked

my fibre upgrade experience

Plusnet
1. didn't call me to book a BT fibre appointment as promised
2. ignored reminder messages entered by me on the help assistant, forcing me to waste time and money on a call to support
3. when an appointment was booked, they gave me the wrong date, meaning that I wasted a day off work waiting for the BT engineer who never turned up
4. didn't offer to compensate me in any way for a days lost leave
5. forgot to send me a router at all
6. sent me an ADSL router by mistake when a request for a router was made
I used to think Plusnet was a good company, and wanted to stay with them because they
keep call centre jobs in the UK. But now I wonder if its worth all the trouble. I can forgive one mistake, but its been one thing after another.
When I see the TV advert with the fat bloke banging on about how great Plusnet customer service is, the words sound hollow. How much worse can the competition be?
2 REPLIES 2
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: my fibre upgrade experience

Hi MrDodge,
I've also taken a look through your fibre order journey and agree with you that there has certainly been mistakes made, I'll be feeding back where needed regarding your order.
Firstly apologies for the mishaps that were made. I've dropped a ticket on your account.
thomasjc1
Grafter

Re: my fibre upgrade experience

I will tell you how much worse no I can't cause I wouldn't be able to print it lol. Ok you have had problems and hopefully that will be it. You won't come close to the service that plusnet provide if you go with another ISP, I have been with quite a few isp's and been really happy with the connection but when it comes to customer service they don't come close to plusnet