cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my Plusnet ordeal...

danmemorylane

my Plusnet ordeal...

I signed up to join Plusnet in July, have paid two bills, had 3 separate engineers visit and still no connection
I wont go in to the fault too much but basically there is an issue between my house and the cabinet outside
What i am more frustrated at is the awful customer service i have received
I have raised a ticket in the member support area however hardly ever receive updates and am constantly having to chase - To do so, I have to spend over half an hour on hold trying to get through!
The first engineer turned up on the wrong day, the second told me there was a line fault which was then 'fixed' by BT, The third engineer then came out weeks later and confirmed the line issue actually still existed.
in short. nightmare!  Sad
3 REPLIES 3
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: my Plusnet ordeal...

Thanks for speaking with me this morning Dan,
Really sorry for the slow response times, I'll make sure that your situation gets a bit of TLC now that I am aware of your circumstance.
I'll give our suppliers a piece of my mind slightly later this morning, and will call you back  Smiley
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
newportpaul

Gave Plusnet 3 dates for Broadband install; they came back with a completely different one; in between the dates given.
Changed date to next Monday, had email 2 weeks ago confirming the appointment.
Engineer turns up yesterday (original date given by Plusnet ) at house to install - nobody home. Asked him (Karl) to ensure agreed date of next Monday is on schedule.
Today Sky cancel Broadband in line with Plusnet timetable. Phone Plusnet to be told the appointment date by them was wrong and is actually scheduled for  2nd October!.
Awaiting expedited dated for middle of next week.
Thinking of going back to Sky...
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I hope everything goes to plan with the installation today Paul.
Please drop us a reply right here if there are any issues today (not that we're hoping there is!) and I'll make sure we're straight on top of it for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team