cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

left talk talk on 9th october 2009 biggest mistake of my life !

orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: left talk talk on 9th october 2009 biggest mistake of my life !

Hi tihson,
Thanks again for the time on the phone, I hope that's cleared some things up. I'm sorry for everything that's happened there and will do what I can to make the remainder of the transfer as painless as possible.
tihson
Grafter

Con  Gratulations Plusnet, I have just had a phone call threatening to put my outstanding debt in the hands of a debt collection agency.
The amount in excess of £60.00 related to the early account closure fee, deferred router and connection charge.
BOTH OF WHICH Matt had confirmed had been cancelled
By the way Matt they also tried to double bill me yet again on the last invoice, so as PROMISED i did not pay it as it was INCORRECT
On a positive note,  my new O2 account service is FANTASTIC
Download speed on average is 6gb  (with plusnet average was 2.60gb)
Upload speed is average 0.85gb (with plusnet average was 0.33gb)
I have had almost uninterrupted service for the entire time i have been with them
And the £30.00 cost for the router, set up etc. they have refunded me by way of a credit in full to my account.
So far O2 has cost me nothing, 2 months free broadband, and i have another 4 months free on basis of £30.00 credit is equal to 4 months @ £7.50 (monthly broadband charge)
Customer service is brilliant
I guess i will be in court compliments of Plusnet in near future
Paul Honky solicitors Uxbridge will have a field day

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi there,
I believe Mand has replied to your other post today and is taking a look and sorting this out for you. Sorry for the hassle.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.