cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lack of customer service

normanfroggatt

lack of customer service

my land line does not recognise the 1,2,3 options given on the 0800 number, the wait time on the 0345 mobile number is 15+ minutes.
I am out of contract but cant take up the plusnet web offer as I am not a new customer. Told customer services that I would change supplier please give me my mac code," cant do that you will have to phone cancellations". I told them my phone doesnt recognise options etc can you put me through or ask them to call me back. Answer NO.
So how do I get my mac code when I cant communicate with plusnet either by phone or e mail or message service, really ***""""
Off now
2 REPLIES 2
RJM
Rising Star

Re: lack of customer service

I find that disgraceful to request a call-back and be declined.
I certainly wouldn't put-up with such a response from any company I transact business with.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: lack of customer service

Hi there,
I'm really sorry about this, we should have been able to transfer your call through.
I'll take a look at who advised this and pass on some feedback.
I am out of contract but cant take up the plusnet web offer as I am not a new customer.

We have totally separate processes for giving the best possible deals to either new or existing customers. Customer options are the team that need to help you with this. We don't usually do this but I'll try by best to arrange for someone to call you from that department
If you want to try calling them back in the meantime there's a wait of approximately 5 minutes right now.
http://www.plus.net/support/service/policies/cancellation.shtml

UPDATE: Glad to hear from my colleague Kelly who was good enough to call when I asked that you decided to stay Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team