cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

joint Plusnet - an incompetent service managed by nasty incompetent people

Teds31
Grafter

Re: joint Plusnet - an incompetent service managed by nasty incompetent people

I agree that it is better to leave this to PN staff, but I would like to add my thanks for the service I have receivd over some thing like 10 to 15 years with PN, I always think a soft polite approach pays off.
                                                          Ted (an 80 year old pensioner.)
Luzern
Hero
Fixes: 9

Quote from: timpurcell
You're obviously not an 80 year old pensioner... ?

But I am nearly there at 75 this month. Having spent all my working life in customer facing finance, I have seen some obnoxious characters, none like you though. You'd soon been shown the way out,
You mention running a business: I do hope with no employees.
When I encountered  a bluster bully, my thoughts often were, that the reason lay well elsewhere  and out our control.
And it'll be a waste of time ranting at me: I'm inured to people like you. Roll_eyes Tongue Angry
No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
mikko
Grafter

It's a sad fact of life that the most squeaky wheel gets the most oil.
Works in the City, lives in a Yuppie Flat.
Say no more..................
pierre_pierre
Grafter

I take it you are a one man business, I cant see how any one but a moron could work for or with you
timpurcell
Grafter

Alaric, Mikka and the rest, You haven't read the thread and the issues went way way beyond the BT installation which was a shambles by the way but was a miniscule part of the issue,  Mikka I'm a lad from Leeds that runs a small business in the City of London with some very happy clients and staff that think I'm a total pussycat,  I just don't respond well to being walked all over and treated like dog dirt. To be fair, whilst Plusnet's behavior was initially appalling - they did react once I made enough noise and I'm now going to shut up unless the promised developments don't materialize by Monday. But be in no doubt that I haven't been making this up - the initial reaction of the organization to the problem and the aggression shown to me was what provoked this thread,  And they've admitted it. Right I'm out of here. By all.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

thread locked
If there are any further reports please start a new thread