cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

johncena1922 fault not fixed (was Re: Website and Internal System Issues today)

johncena1922
Dabbler

johncena1922 fault not fixed (was Re: Website and Internal System Issues today)

I have had Problems with Phone and internet for Months now and was told it would be fixed by 4/9/2015 and as it was an ongoing problem I would get a month for free , I would also be keep inform by text message and the man I spoke with promised to call me on the day to make sure my fault was repaired and guess what no texts no cals and still no internet and faulty line , So I am now in the process of finding a new supplier who actually values their customers  Angry
adie:green changed topic title.]
3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Re: Website and Internal System Issues today

mod:note
split from irrelevant thread and moved to feedback.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: johncena1922 fault not fixed (was Re: Website and Internal System Issues today)

Hi John,
Do you know the nature of the fault?  Is it external or has an engineer visit been scheduled and not fulfilled?  If external do you know if it's a multi user failure (shared cable damage)?  Such problems can take longer to repair than anticipated - especially if road digs are required.  Comparatively simple cable replacements can become protracted if ducts have become blocked / collapsed.
Is there an update on your ticket?  See the link below.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: johncena1922 fault not fixed (was Re: Website and Internal System Issues today)

Hi johncena1922,
I've just chased this with our suppliers who pass on their apologies for the delay in this being resolved, as do we.
I'm updating ticket 242839579 now with more detail but we're expecting the line fault to be resolved by the 10th.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team