cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

good honest broadband and we'll do you proud in both cases not!!!

hmssniper

good honest broadband and we'll do you proud in both cases not!!!

Today being the 29th of September, it is precisely 12 days in September that I have been without any broadband, it was supposed to be fixed today by bt openreach and do u think it was. No!
We'll do you proud they say, argh but what they don't say in their advertising is that actually we buy wholesale the the lines and access to the bt infrastructure from bt, so if there is a problem its down to bt to sort out, oh were not to blame they say so where is the good honest broadband from Yorkshire, absolutely no where.
They cant tell you when it will be back on or if someone is even looking at it but what you do know is that you have no phone and no broadband.
12 days guys, man went to the moon and back in less time,I could have circumnavigated the globe about 4 times by now, or gone on a great vacation. In that time only to find that I still have no broadband, and nope still nothing!
Still waiting for a reply F.U.B.R.D from Essex
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: good honest broadband and we'll do you proud in both cases not!!!

I'm sorry for the delayed reply to your post.
I've checked your account and can see the fault was resolved on the 1st, glad to see everything is working again for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team