cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting copyright notices makes me feel suicidal

zwitterelf
Rising Star

getting copyright notices makes me feel suicidal

getting copyright notices makes me feel suicidal, i dont need this dystopian [-Censored-] from Theresa-May the political sqwuakbox of brex[-Censored-] insanity... 

she needs to leave me alone ... 

i dont need this when the planet is on the verge of nuclear war and self anighlation... it makes me want to kill myself when i get thes emails

6 REPLIES 6
zwitterelf
Rising Star

Re: getting copyright notices makes me feel suicidal

my pirate paintingmy pirate painting

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note.
Moved to feedback from broadband.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
zwitterelf
Rising Star

and please dont send the police to bash my door down like last time.. i am away from home and in Brighton for the night... if you brake the door my cat is at home, and he has his extra food and water for the one night i am away for a doctors appointment, with my kitty web cam on, so i can check up on him...

vancrack
Dabbler

Dystopia is the EUs aim and brexit can't come quick enough  https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/jun/20/eu-votes-for-copyright-law-that-would-make-intern...

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Personal attack removed as per Forum rules.

zwitterelf
Rising Star

Thanks for the reply, but VPN services are just spending more money, when food and basic services such as rent, energy and internet are higher priority to survive.

Actually Brexit is more of a worse Dystopia when food and medical supplies run out and everyone is forced to pay for medical as the Tories privatise the NHS with American medical insurance companies. I would die from this anyways...

Just don't wished to be harassed with copyright BS to ease the time of what is still left on this planet before you all destroy yourselves in a nuclear war. Now if you did not leave the EU you would still have the opportunity to fight this idiocy from the inside. I think the Tories would love to adopt this mistake from the EU as a solution while they Abolish Human rights, destroy the NHS and force all citizens in forced labour camps to manufacture weapons for their proposed war...

Earth humans have been scanned , and selective evacuation would only happen after the nuclear[-Censored-]storm. Everyone including myself would stand on trial with the galactic council, if your slate is clean like killed no one, then you would have nothing to worry about. But surviving it would depend how you ducked and cover... most will die from radiation poisoning during evacuation process, before reaching the mothership for medical attention.

I would appreciate it someone would understand this, and just let me be and spend my last years on this planet without any unnecessary stress and harassment. Humanity only has a 2% chance of surviving their own destruction.

vancrack
Dabbler

And you're worried about copyright notices? lol