Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error after error after error

jacksmummy
Grafter

Re: error after error after error

Email ref: E0335
when i got the email i chlcked on the link to the portal to chek the amount and it said £41.so many pence. i thought ok thats a lot but will see if i can pay it asap.....
Then i get emails saying payment not taken etc... and it is £60 odd quid...... just sik of been messed around and WHY is it so high cos i cant even view the bill now.....!!
Mark
Grafter

Hi there.
It certainly reads like a sad catalogue of issues and not the way we like to make our customers feel. James and Matt have said that they'll investigate this and on that front you're in very good hands.
I can only apologise that we've not delivered the standard of service we normally strive to and assure you that we'll get this sorted as quickly as possible.
Mark
jacksmummy
Grafter

lets hope so becoz im looking at other options.!  Sad
amasike
Dabbler

Hi Orbrey!
Please do call me sometime tomorrow and let me know what's happening.  There's a lot of people out there struggling to survive and all this nonsense with bills is very worrying for us.  I know that if I owe anything to Plusnet that it can't be very much because my phone was only transferred on 27th August.  I think you are correct though, I don't owe anything.  If only we could return to the days when people had pride in their work and did a job properly.  We certainly wouldn't have the problems we have now, which are caused by sheer incompetence and couldn't care less attitude.  Let's hope Plusnet Development Team can DEVELOP SOME SPEED and get these problems sorted out fast, otherwise I think you stand to lose some customers.

Quote from: orbrey
@amasike,
Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the problems.
Glad to see I'm not the only one. I also had an email saying that I owed them money for uncharged calls because of a TECHNICAL ERROR and then I was sent another email telling me to ignore the previous one that it was a HUMAN ERROR. The problem with my bill is that the dates on the invoice they produced were wrong. Also, the "View Bill" dates on the phone side of things don't match the dates on the invoice Plusnet produce.

We've raised a problem on this to our development team, it's with them for investigation at the moment. I'll chase it up on Monday and get you an update on where we are.

Also, the recent calls list details all calls instead of just calls made since the date of the last bill. Plusnet say that this sometimes happens when they have to turn off their scripts and collect call data manually. They say that it should correct itself in a COUPLE OF MONTHS.

I'll check what's happening about this too, sorry for the hassle.
Having checked your account it looks like the billing amounts stated are correct, we took a payment for call charges this month but I'll double check all this when I get into the office tomorrow and give you a ring to let you know, if that's alright?

@jacksmummy,
I've had a look over your account and it looks like the billing is correct there, I'm not sure what's happening with the notifications though. I'll likewise check those out and get back to you tomorrow, ideally with a call if you're free at any time? If you could drop me a PM with the email text as well that would help me out a lot, thanks very much and sorry for the hassle.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi jacksmummy,
I've done some digging and all the charges look correct - the bill's high because there's a fair amount of call charges on there, but having checked the dates they're all correct and there's nothing added from previous billing periods.
The charge is actually less than the email stated as the special offer discount isn't removed until we request the payment. Unfortunately because you've now gone into failed billing you won't see the invoice, but as I said the charge is correct.
@amasike I'll call shortly with more information, sorry for the delay.