cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email received this morning about incoming engineer today 7th Feb (wrong date)

aeschylus
Dabbler

email received this morning about incoming engineer today 7th Feb (wrong date)

Hi guys

Could one of.you support guys just confirm the email I received this morning about a engineer arriving today is a error on your part, or have you changed the date, as I was told the 12th....
Many thanks

We are pleased to be able to inform you that a member of our Customer Support Centre has now returned Question number [ ******* ] to yourself.
The following comment was added to the Question Dear Mr *******, I've placed the simultaneous phone and fibre order for you and provisionally booked the appointment for 12/02/14 between 08 AM and 01 PM. If you need to change this appointment time please let us know as soon as possible by phone or replying to the online ticket

and then I got this when I woke up today
Dear **** ******,
Your broadband service is nearly ready. A BT engineer will be visiting your home to install Plusnet Fibre today. Please don't set up your router until the engineer has visited as you won't be able to get online until then.
Your router will automatically connect when it's wired up and switched on. It comes
3 REPLIES 3
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: email received this morning about incoming engineer today 7th Feb (wrong date)

Hi aeschylus,
Thank you for the time on the phone today.
As we discussed the date for you to transfer to Plusnet is still scheduled for 12/02/2014 and we look forward to welcoming you on this date!
aeschylus
Dabbler

Re: email received this morning about incoming engineer today 7th Feb (wrong date)

thank you for excellent service Smiley
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

You're more than welcome! Glad I could help! Smiley