cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer services response - or lack of it

w14

customer services response - or lack of it

To Plusnet staff:
I've been with plusnet for nearly a year, and have been happy with the service until now. But for the first time, I have to say you are really annoying me.
We moved house in August, which you managed very well. Thank you.
What you did not manage well was my account. When I log in, it still says that my next bill will be 12th August. But worse, I am unable to upgrade my account. So I logged a call nearly three weeks ago, and so far, all I'm getting on the ticket is another "the next action on your Help Assistant Question is due on ..." automated response.
So I asked the question "how long will this take?" on the ticket - nothing. Ignored.
What does it take to get you guys to act, or at least a proper timescale for getting the issue resolved?
Just in case you are interested, the question number is 35260654.
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: customer services response - or lack of it

Just in case you are interested, the question number is 35260654.

w14,
We are very interested and want to sort this out for you.
I'm sorry to hear that you've had difficulties dealing with support, please bear with me and I'll look into this today and get back to you before close of play at 5.30.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

w14,
We've investigated and dealt with this issue now.
It appears that the root cause of the problem was due to your invoice date being stuck in the past, this in turn causes our systems to stop an account change from going through.
Please accept our apologies for the evident lack of good communication between us and yourselves whilst we were waiting for this issue to be corrected. Feedback has been give to those concerned as urgency and customer focus should have been applied in the first instance.
Please come back to us and let us know if you have any further concerns.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
w14

Thanks, Adam.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No problem w14,
Please continue to deal with support in the first instance if you need to but let us know on here if you have any problems dealing with any of our support teams.
Adam.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team