cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contacting plusnet 'provisioning' and arranging a call-back ?

pauljm

contacting plusnet 'provisioning' and arranging a call-back ?

Hi,
  I have needed to contact 'provisioning' 3 times during last week
(a problem with line tag not being removed / tickets closed by BT without explanation that are preventing
a first time customer adsl broadband install > 5days)
anyway this involves waiting in two telephone queues since provisioning is not an option on phone menu hierarchy,
and must speak to first level replier before I can be put in queue for provisioning (so spent 1 hour Wed 4th)
On call today 6th initial replier (I failed to get his name) said I could open a ticket online to request
a call back from provisioning; curiously Lauren who I then spoke within provisioning was not aware of this
process. What is best practice ? can I open a ticket in forum/community ?
As discussed with Lauren an option where you send a text to say when you will call (like BT !) would also be efficient
Regards, Paul
2 REPLIES 2
MelRocks
Grafter

Re: contacting plusnet 'provisioning' and arranging a call-back ?

Hi Paul,
Sorry to hear you are having such issues. Unfortunately there is no way to get a callback arranged in this situation. However, I can confirm you can get through to them directly without being transferred. Our Provisioning Team is available on 0800 432 0200 (just select options 1, 9, 1 then 3).
Looking at your account I can see that Lauren has put this through to the correct team and raised the Tag removal with our suppliers. So an update will be provided via your account when we have one for you. Thank you for your understanding.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: contacting plusnet 'provisioning' and arranging a call-back ?

You can raise a standard ticket here: https://portal.plus.net/wizard/index.html But when you look at the options you'll see there isn't an appropriate one.
As you've been given duff information you could raise a complaint ticket: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=wizard&page=22909&wizard_id=38 The turnaround on these is 5 days and even then it's highly likely they'll tell you to ring in.
Quite frankly, I wouldn't blame you if you cancelled and found a different provider. The state of Plusnet support at the moment is dire!
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)