cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cash back

dappy123

cash back

over a month now since I joined the farce that is plusnet still no sign of the promised cash back voucher despite numerous emails and phone calls ,would I be right in thinking that this is a breech of contract by plusnet and therefore within my right to cancel my contract without my being charged any fee
4 REPLIES 4
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: cash back

I'm sorry to hear about the delays you've had.
Our marketing team are looking into this for you and we'll update you as soon as we know more.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
dappy123

can you please tell me whether or not plusnet will be honouring there promise regarding their cash back offer or breeching their contract I am in fact seeking advice as to whether or not I am within my rights to cancel my 12 month contract without incurring any early cancelation fees
arsenwiper

Hi Dappy,
Cancel if you can...it goes downhill once they have you tied into a contract. Keep smiling.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi dappy123
The cheque should be with you by the end of next week, really sorry for any delays here.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.