cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

broadband fibre unlimited speeds

GeordieMark
Grafter

Re: broadband fibre unlimited speeds

I can only assume that's what's happened, when we had the same guy out he was surprised it hadn't been replaced so it was probably cancelled  Angry
bootofbeer

So in reference to Old Jim in that the new(news to me) package unlimited extra not being available until June. What was I paying for up to June.??Obviously Plusnet customers have to be very savvy or plusnet will pull a fast one on you.Now my line speeds are about 7.6 upload and 45mb download so I am now paying less than I was for the same? Thanks a bunch Plusnet, as I am still paying 15.99 a month when all new customers pay considably less. This is the best way I know or alienating your current customers.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

You were paying for the product you signed up for presumably with an introductory discount
If you are paying £15.99 per month for 45.9Mbps download you are paying less than the undiscounted price for Fibre Unlimited Extra which is £19.99
If Plusnet had moved you to the new unlimited 40Mbps cap then your speed would have reduced - how would Plusnet know if you would be happy with that