cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

answered the ticket?

magiceye

answered the ticket?

I didnt think that I would have to come back to this forum again with another issue relating to customer service, but here we are again. I will try to be positive here and leave emotion out of the text.
Having raised a ticket through the correct channels, I was surprised that no contact had been made to update me from the original placed on the 22nd of Jan! only to say it has been sent to another department to deal. Yesterday I asked for an update at 10:25am nothing, last night around midnight I phoned again as I was unable to get through to anyone throughout the day on the land line as you were quoting 20 minutes plus, I actually held on for 34 minutes with no answer where the phone then actually cut off.
On speaking with someone last night he told me that he could see that the ticket had been raised and that I would have to wait at least 48 hours for an answer, and that would likely be that it had gone for investigation to BT another two days he quoted for the report to come back, i do have the guys name but am not using that on this forum as he was doing his job. But I must say that the frustration in waiting for something to happen at this pace is NOT GOOD.
I have trawled through the pages of the forum and at the moment it seems as though everyone is in the same boat with tickets and I have seen that Mr. Vollmer has replied a few times, so he is doing his bit as CEO, as he did interject for me on the last big problem I had, and my thanks to him for that.
Basically my problem is like most of us here speed, what I learned last time was all the checks, I had BT to my house they fitted a new main box, seperate extension for DSL so no filters to interfer with the speed and within 24 hours I was running at 3 MBPS, a vast improvement from the 350KBPS top speed.
So with all the checks done my profile 8 meg, line speed 4 meg the lines brand new, why through my ticket am I running again at a max of 340 KBPS. I have contacted BT myself who dont want to know because I am with PN so its a waiting game.
In fairness where I live had some line ( Voice only 1500 customers affected ) problems through january closed by BT on the 29th but a new cable had to be run, so that could be where the issue lies, but the Broadband stayed up and was running, slower, but at least running.
However as I have stated, Now line tests show a good profile, but still I am running very slow.  
With this lengthy post I think my issue is the time taken for a raised ticket to be answered, this is something that must be addressed for the paying customer if PN are to maintain a business lead in a compatative marketplace.
3 REPLIES 3
Mand
Grafter

Re: We wait, We are the paying customer why so long to answer a ticket?

Hi there,
I've asked one of our faults engineers to look at this for you now.
magiceye

Re: We wait, We are the paying customer why so long to answer a ticket?

Thank you, James has now contacted worked some Magic and we are now back at 3.5 MBPS.
Thank you for the intervention.
Closed
Mand
Grafter

Re: answered the ticket?

Glad to hear it. Smiley