cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a very pleasant introduction to Plusnet.

grazuncle
Dabbler
Fixes: 2

a very pleasant introduction to Plusnet.

I have just switched from TalkTalk to Plusnet.

I was supposed to go live tomorrow midnight but woke up with  No internet from TalkTalk working, Didn't like the prospect of two days with no internet and little data allowance on our phones so i called Plusnet and [CSA Removed] took on the job and said he'd try his 'magic'.

I won't bore you with the details except to say after his 'magic' I followed his instructions and connected the Plusnet gear and within 10 minutes i was up and.. still.. running.

Nice to talk to someone in the UK I must admit. There will be some stabilising of the router speed.. i get that as with other companies. 

Just very pleased as I use Zoom conferencing and using it today is essential for me.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name(s) removed (to an area staff can see) as per Forum rules.
2 REPLIES 2
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

Re: a very pleasant introduction to Plusnet.

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Broadband to Plusnet Feedback

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: a very pleasant introduction to Plusnet.

Hi @grazuncle. Many thanks for your feedback, it's great to hear that the advisor that you spoke to was able to get this sorted for you! Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if there's ever anything else that we can help with.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team