cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You sent me email saying I can leave without a penalty now you want £19.75

cherryll1961

You sent me email saying I can leave without a penalty now you want £19.75

Why am I being charged for leaving Plusnet when you sent me an email on the 10th July saying I can leave without a penalty because you are increasing the prices!!
It is a complete rip off - don't know why I am surprised really because you haven't delivered anything else you promised.
Atrocious customer service, not the speed you quoted - just robbers really. Angry
3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: You sent me email saying I can leave without a penalty now you want £19.75

There have been incorrect final billing emails sent out I believe, however did you follow the correct procedure and call them to say you were leaving because of the price rises?
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Quote from: cherryll1961
Atrocious customer service, not the speed you quoted - just robbers really. Angry

Did you follow the speed check / help advice you were given?  https://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,135282.msg1185413.html#msg1185413
Might the final bill be the cost of phone calls you have made?  Who knows as both of your posts on the forum are short on facts and rich in rants.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi there,
I can see that any contracts on your account have been removed, so there are no early termination charges showing on your account.
I'm sorry that you found the speed to be lower then estimated, however as this wasn't reported to us there wasn't anything we could to do to help improve it.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.