cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You're the best, better than all the rest ...

PLan2015
Grafter

You're the best, better than all the rest ...

I'm leaving for BT because they currently have a ridiculously cheap offer for Infinity. I have just spent the last two days dealing with BT customer services trying to sort out my order. It is the worst experience I have ever had with ISP customer services. Firstly there are long(much longer than Plusnet) wait times for calls to be answered, secondly if you have to deal with Indian customer support you will spend forever(in my case a whole afternoon) achieving nothing  and going round in circles, getting very angry. If you eventually  get to speak to someone in the UK you may actually get your problem solved. Foreign call centres are a disaster when it comes to solving non-standard problems.
There are always going to be complaints about mass market ISPs but my experience is that you are easily the best of the bunch for customer service. You make BT look like incompetent amateurs who deserve to go bust.  Smiley

8 REPLIES 8
jafreer
Aspiring Pro

Re: You're the best, better than all the rest ...

One of the reasons why I decided to stay with PN when my price increase email came through. I worked on the basis of better the devil you know.
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Thanks for the feedback. Smiley
Just to stress that I doubt that we'll be using this picture in our advertising campaign anytime soon.  Lips_are_sealed
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Bendo
Dabbler

Surely it should read
Had enough of call centres? Try Plusnet - you will have fallen asleep by the time we answer the phone.
Quote from: MattyC
Just to stress that I doubt that we'll be using this picture in our advertising campaign anytime soon.  Lips_are_sealed

Ohh why not put the average wait time on the image, ahh it won't be much good for marketing will it.
dick:green Quote edited to stay within the rules.
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Anything you want me to look at for you, Bendo?
PLan2015
Grafter

Quote from: Bendo
Surely it should read
Had enough of call centres? Try Plusnet - you will have fallen asleep by the time we answer the phone.
Ohh why not put the average wait time on the image, ahh it won't be much good for marketing will it.

If you're unhappy with Plusnet CS your head will literally explode after spending hours, a lot of it in phone queues (and maybe they'll magically cut you off after 20 minutes waiting), dealing with BT India to achieve a three minute job.  Wink
Bendo
Dabbler

Quote from: MattyC
Anything you want me to look at for you, Bendo?

Hi Mattyc
Depends on whether or not you can put a note on my account to say I am leaving or if I actually have to phone your understaffed UK call centre.
Bendo
Dabbler

I guess not then, I'll have to get on the phone and waste a good half hour for your amazin UK based call centre to answer the phone.
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

You'd have needed to call in anyway, unfortunately. Hope you get your issue resolved soon
Matty