cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yet another unhappy potential customer.... infact i want to cancel!

adamjfriel

Yet another unhappy potential customer.... infact i want to cancel!

Signed upto PLUS net and paid initial setup fee of £34 quid ish.. which is cleared payment. on 02/04/2014, its now 21 days since, ive heard nothing? no router sent? no welcome pack or evan a letter?? so whats PLUS about this isp.?? I thought bt were crap service, but having second thoughts now.
15 REPLIES 15
HPsauce
Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: Yet another unhappy potential customer.... infact i want to cancel!

What does your account say?
Have you checked you email/phone contacts are set up correctly and there's no spam filtering blocking messages?
adamjfriel

Just found my order status in member area out of a total of 8 things to be done its on number 2.. not bad 21 days to get to this
= Current Checking your details

We're gathering details about your account so we can place your broadband order.
HPsauce
Pro

Very odd, definitely worth a phone call.  Shocked
Or for action here, post details in "Your Feedback" and staff usually pick up PDQ in weekday working hours.  Wink
adamjfriel

well I will try that thanx for help HP 🙂
adamjfriel

Signed upto PLUS net and paid initial setup fee of £34 quid ish.. which is cleared payment. on 02/04/2014, its now 21 days since, ive heard nothing? no router sent? no welcome pack or evan a letter?? so whats PLUS about this isp.?? I thought bt were [Censored] service, but having second thoughts now.
Just found my order status in member area out of a total of 8 things to be done its on number 2.. not bad 21 days to get to this
= Current Checking your details

We're gathering details about your account so we can place your broadband order.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Have moved to Feedback
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Topics merged with the new title - that should get their attention
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi adamjfriel,
Welcome to the Forums!
I'm very sorry you've not received any correspondence from us. I've had a look into your account and when you signed up you opted for the Plusnet email instead of providing us with an alternative email address. Any correspondence has therefore been sent to your Plusnet email.
The reason we've not been able to proceed with your order is because we're awaiting your MAC Code. This is a Migration Authorisation Code that you obtain from your current broadband provider. Without this code we're unable to migrate your services. Our Support team have tried to call you at various different times however they were unsuccessful in speaking to you. I'm sorry you weren't around to take their call.
You can update your account with your personal email via the member centre if you would prefer to receive future correspondence to this email address and if you provide us with your mobile number we can also send you any notifications via text message in the future.
If you could take a look at Ticket: 83982418 you will be able to see our attempts to contact you. When you have obtained your MAC Code please update this ticket so that a member of our Provisioning team can proceed with your order or alternatively send me a private message and I'll ensure your order is placed.
HPsauce
Pro

Quote from: HPsauce
Have you checked you email/phone contacts are set up correctly
Maybe not?  Embarrassed
adamjfriel

getting really PI**ED OFF with plus net!! worse move ive done leaving BT! this still not sorted order started over month ago, and obviously BT now have stopped my internet because they perhaps been told by PLUSNET that my internet is being changed over on in their words :  Dear Mr Friel,
This is to confirm that your order is in progress and this is due for completion on the 06/05/2014.
The reference for this order is: 2-95140583589
ok.. so now no internet! no email from plus net about anything relating to my connection is about or is running!
im using my next door neighbours pc to write this because I HAVE NO INTERNET!! thanx for total piss about plus net!
adamjfriel

lol like hand book, once router connected, put guide down go make a cuppa and in 15 mins....... BLAH BLAH 48 hours and still not connected!
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

I'm sorry to hear that you've had problems getting connected.
Can you please restart your router and see if you get connected?
adamjfriel

well i haven't a clue???? ive tried login on in various ways  user manual plus net , and tried fix  internet connection issues in windows 8.. wireless connects next door no problems? phone line is working as ive rang my mobile?
adamjfriel

oh and before you suggest ive tried Ethernet cable and wireless and neither work! oh and restarted router more times than I can count!
what I cant understand BT group own PlusNet right? so why such a bloody pain in Butt, to do a changeover.. and charge you for it when its all one owner lol