Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yet another disgruntled customer.

newagetraveller
Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: Yet another disgruntled customer.

It would seem that one of the DCT have not checked the bill? Sad
I have also raised a ticket, yesterday, regarding this but the response time was quoted as 36 hours.
I am away from home starting tomorrow, for a week, without internet access. I'll therefore not be able to check for any potential ticket response until the 12th.
My concern is that without this being rectified it will carry on for months, then in "x" months time, when the error is spotted, I'll receive a bill for those "x" months. Yes, I will need to allocate the funds each month so it will not be a financial surprise but that isn't ideal. 
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi newagetraveller,
I'm sorry one of us hasn't been able to get back to you yet.
You are right in saying that line rental hasn't been charged for which means the line rental saver applied to your account has started to take effect.
I'm going to see what I can do to get LRS completely removed as primarily I don't want any more hassle or billing issues for your self and secondly we're wasting too much time on having to manually adjust your bills each month.
Bear with me and I'll get back to you about this as soon as I can.
Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
newagetraveller
Pro

Thanks. I wondered whether the elusive LRS had suddenly appeared.
Please bear in mind I will be unable to access for any replies until the 12th.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I know you might not see this until the 12th but I've updated ticket 77976021 with an update about what we're doing to fix this, you should get an email notification anyway.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
newagetraveller
Pro

Thanks Adam.
What happens if the "fix" doesn't happen in the near future? Or, it can't be "fixed"?  Roll_eyes