cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yet Another Ultimatum

heather57

Yet Another Ultimatum

I've been with Plusnet since 3 June (they say 22 May!), and have had nothing but problems, mainly with billing.  The main problem is that they take what they want when they want from my bank account AND credit card.  If I phone up I invariably get S. Africa, who just compound  the problems (which Sheffield agree with!).  When I first signed up I was told that a one off charge of £6.99 ( for p & p of router) would be taken from my visa card, then I would get my first bill one month after the broadband was installed.  They then took £12.98 from my bank account AND visa card (one of which was eventually refunded), and gave me 3 free months of broadband (wow!).  At the same time they took £15.95 from my bank for the 1st months line rental!!!???  Next month (15 July) they took £28.64 from my bank (with 3 days notice) - this was for 2 months (duplication) of line rental. I phone and got S. Africa who agreed it was wrong, and instead of giving me a refund/credit, he took £2.03 (illegally) from my visa card!  This month I was told on 4 August my bill of £16 ish was coming out of my bank today (a week early!!!???) - still no mention of the month overpaid last month.  I emailed them to complain, and gave them an ultimatum - phone me and sort it or I cancel.  I received various emails from Oliver - (a)assuring me I would receive a call from Sheffield within 24 hrs, (b) saying he had passed to another team, (c)saying it couldn't be resolved and was being passed one, etc, etc.
As promised, I cancelled my direct debit, and am still waiting to hear from Plusnet.  in the meantime, I have got a quote from another provider, and realised that my custom with Plusnet is not valued or needed, and I will probably have to go through the hassle of changing providers.  I cannot tell you how angry I am with Plusnet, I am disabled and going through a bad stage of my illness at present, and do not need this hassle.  My daughter is presently moving house and wanted a phone/broadband provider - no way could I recommend Plusnet. 
PLUSNET - I HAVE HAD ENOUGH - IT'S UP TO YOU - AFTER READING THE FORUM I REALISE I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE GOING THROUGH THESE PROBLEMS - is there anyone  there who can actually have the conscience to sit down and sort this, and give me a phone call (as I have been promised numerous times - I have all the names written down - do you want me to name and shame?)
3 REPLIES 3
heather57

Yet Another Ultimatum

Hi guys, I just tried to post a new comment (but am not good with technology) and think I have actually posted a reply to a post with a similar title instead.  I am at the end of my tether with plusnet, and cannot be bothered to re-post (they can't be bothered to bill me correctly or respond to my phone calls or emails).  Basically, they take what they want from my bank account and credit card, and I have had enough.
Plusnet - do you want me to name and shame all the staff who have promised me a phone call back to resolve the issues - are there any staff there who care about their customers?  Reading all the posts, I realise I am not the only one who is being treated badly, and don't think I would like to be a plusnet staff member either! 
dick:red Title in full capitals edited  as per link:rules mod:end
Mand
Grafter

Re: Yet Another Ultimatum

Hi there,
Thanks for your time on the phone today, I hope we can now get this sorted for you once and for all.
Be3G
Grafter

Re: Yet Another Ultimatum

Give me a moment and I'll move your original post from the other thread to this one.
Edit: done. It's appeared above the initial post for this thread as it was posted earlier in time.