cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst Company I have dealt with in 10 years of broadband usage

joshwink

Worst Company I have dealt with in 10 years of broadband usage

I have been waiting for broadband for 6 weeks now.

Approaching seven hours (yes seven!) on hold on the phone in two weeks. Various excuses, lies and broken promises later, I have gone to Offcom as you don't seem to want to provide your service. 

If I was to keep somebody waiting 6 weeks for a service and lie to them and let them down repeatedly in my line of work I would have been sacked and sued a long time ago. No wonder there is always a forty-five minute hold time - your company are incompetent. I feel sorry for your phone operators because they just get the brunt of the anger of dissatisfied customers like myself, when it is not their fault.

Just to sum up - 6 weeks and still no broadband, 7 hours on hold, loss of earnings making calls and waiting around for non-existent callbacks, phone call costs, the same conversation 10+ times with separate people in different departments, lots of anger and a whole lot of telling anybody and everybody I meet how useless your company are.

#We'llDoYouProud

1 REPLY 1
Excalibre68
Rising Star

Re: Worst Company I have dealt with in 10 years of broadband usage

Bravo my friend, you summed up PlusNet perfectly Thumbs_Up

Asus Rampage V Extreme X99 , Intel i7 5960X @ 4.7Ghz , 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3200Mhz
Corsair Dual Loop Liquid Cooling , 480Gb Samsung EVO 850 HDD , WD 2Tb Hybrid HDD
EVGA 980Ti Classified , Creative Recon 3D Sound , Corsair HX1200i PSU
Logitech Z5500 5.1 Sound System , Corsair Graphite 760T Case