cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why so difficult to get your support staff to remove card details?

mitchell20
Grafter

Why so difficult to get your support staff to remove card details?

I've asked for both credit cards to be deleted from my account now I'm paying by direct debit but so far every time the agents say they have done this, however, I can still see both cards on my account using the website so they obviously haven't been deleted have they?Huh
Why does everything you ask Plus Net become such a drama and time consuming act, having to keep replying to the same ticket over and over until PN finally do what you ask them to do????  Which only usually actually happens once you come and moan about it on here.  How difficult is it to simply remove card details from my account?
It's ticket # 38658778 which I originally raised 9th January and is still ongoing.
5 REPLIES 5
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Why so difficult to get your support staff to remove card details?

When I requested a card removal and it appeared not to be done I was advised that although I could still see the card details they  were removed from Plusnet's internal systems.
No Plusnet transactions have appeared on the card since.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
fourfourdevon
Grafter

Quote from: Strat
...they  were removed from Plusnet's internal systems.
Just another example of Plusnet's failing systems them, cause you can be sure those cards details will come back to haunt you in some way.
I was promised two weeks ago a refund on some charges that should not have been there, so far no sight of the refund...
mitchell20
Grafter

That's what I'm seeing but if PN claim to delete the details from their system those card details should disappear from anywhere you can view your own account details so PN are obviously not deleting them.
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

@mitchell20, I've removed your card details. Sorry about the hassle, the other people that dealt with your ticket did try, there's just one thing they neglected to do (the method of removing card details isn't very intuitive).

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

mitchell20
Grafter

Thanks Bob, yes they have now actually been completely removed.