Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why go anywhere else?

techguy
Grafter

Why go anywhere else?

Hi
Went live on 19th September and have been extremely impressed on all accounts.

The network
The most responsive I've ever used, pages load quickly and off peak large downloads also come down really quickly, never used an ISP with free overnight usage, top marks for that idea.
Also have a good choice of transit providers, Telia, Cogent and Tiscali not to mention a link to LINX (these are the providers I would choose if I were building an ISP)
The network also appears to be well managed with problems spotted and corrected quickly.
Service and Support
Second to none.
Had a slightly bumpy migration which turned out to be due to my own equipment but the support I received both via the forum and on the phone from Plusnet staf is exceptional and has continued even after joining and my decision to move the line that supports my ADSL to them which puts me on a 12 month contract where most companies would stop listening because they know you're stuck for 12 months so can do what they like.
Really friendly and helpful, even had responses from some of their business team to questions I posted on the forum.
The price is also very good and they are a pleasure to do business with.
To sum up, I should have joined years ago, I'll be looking to start up my own business in the hopefully not too distant future and there is no question that Plusnet will be my first and only choice for business connectivity.
Keep up the good work folks
Mitch aka techguy
An extremely satisfied Plusnet customer
Plusnet Essential with 5 GB bandwidth allowance.