cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why dont people read the previous comments instead of just keep posting moans

pierre_pierre
Grafter

Why dont people read the previous comments instead of just keep posting moans

This morning PN have had a big problem with there Sheffield server,  the have been rather a lot of separate post,
Mail rubbish
Forum not working
Community site not working.
On nearly all of them is a posting either from a mod or PN staff saying what the problem is or pointing them to the status. But still they keep moaning
5 REPLIES 5
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Why dont people read the previous comments instead of just keep posting moans

Some people just like to moan  Embarrassed
Not applicable

Re: Why dont people read the previous comments instead of just keep posting moans

Well I'm not moaning - checked the service status on the portal immediately. However, had to find it because when I entered service status into the search box it came back unknown. Must be because I was too idle to put capital letters in! I recently registered for service status e-mails but, of course, didn't get one until the problem was fixed. I suppose it would be best to change the contact e-mail to my gmail one.
Lips_are_sealed
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Poppy try setting up a service RSS feed, means you have to click on it but quicker than opening e-mails  http://usertools.plus.net/status/
Not applicable

Yes, I did think of that but I have a confession to make - I have never used an RSS feed really because I never saw the need for it. I will have to go away and read it up. Thank you for the suggestion.
Set it up in Firefox - all working.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

that was another of those well hidden items, you would think that it would be linked from the service status page, but no