cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does it take so long to fix a fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adambailey

Why does it take so long to fix a fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am fed up with PlusNet. I have a fault which has been ongoing for 6 months plus so much for customer service! My broad band will suddenly drop out or be painfully slow for a day or so without any reason. I am so near the exchange I can practically touch it. Getting fed up with queues must have spent over 4 hrs on phone trying to sort this, waist of my time!!!!!!!! Although all staff are very polite and professional I will give them that. But although things are trying to be sorted remotely and I am sure that the engineers are trying their best of which I have no doubt I am fed up as nothing seems to be getting sorted and I am so fed up as cannot watch NOWTV for which I pay good money. So another evening spent in a queue on a Saturday night!!!!!!!! Arrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Why does it take so long to fix a fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to see this has been an issue for so long.
I've taken a look through the notes and agree with my colleagues last update that the one thing we haven't arranged yet is an engineer visit to your premises.
Please update your ticket to let us know when you're available and do let us know how things go with that.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team