cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I being charged £12 instead of £10

hamilton36
Grafter

Why am I being charged £12 instead of £10

I have just seen your "billing email", which states that you have deducted £12!  It used to be £10 or just under, so when has the charge gone up by 20% and why, please.
Thanks,
Alex Angry
3 REPLIES 3
James
Grafter

Re: Why am I being charged £12 instead of £10

Alex,
Why not give us a ring or raise a ticket answering this question?
Both calls and tickets are answered quickly by a member of our team who would be able to give you an answer to your query without your needing to come to the forum and ask Smiley
In answer to your question, this is due to the £1.50 non direct debit surcharge.  If you take out a direct debit with us, then you will go back to paying £9.99 per month.
hamilton36
Grafter

James,
But you have a direct debit. I.e. you take the payment due out of my bank account without any further authorisation from me.  I have not responded to earlier notification because I thought my dues are paid by Direct Debit.  Can you explain please.
Thank, Alex.
What does "raising a ticket" mean in plain English?
adie:quote
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi there,
It looks like you've given us card details rather than a direct debit, looking back it doesn't look like you've had a direct debit on your account.
What does "raising a ticket" mean in plain English?

If you go to our website and visit contactus.plus.net you'll be presented with a purpleish coloured button to 'ask our support team a question' (unless you've already got an open ticket in which case you'll be given options to view the open ones).
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.