cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who to send a written complaint to?

sizzynat

Who to send a written complaint to?

I want to put my compliant in writing but i'm struggling to find an email address? I've spoken to an incredibly rude agent on chat after multiple previous chats and calls to sort my connection issues out, needless to say they are not sorted, and I need to take things further. Can anyone help with a complaints department email? Thanks! 

4 REPLIES 4
gofaster
Rising Star

Re: Who to send a written complaint to?

If you look at the bottom of any Plusnet web page (including this forum) you should find a link to "Complaints code of practice"

This will give you all of the information you need

(Hint - you can't submit a complaint via email)

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @sizzynat,

I am deeply sorry to read of your experience and for the inconvenience this has caused. This is not the level of service we aim to provide and nor is it in keeping with our values.

I am now taking ownership of this and your complaint so that we can work towards a resolution. I have provided more detail on the ticket here, please get back to us if you have any further queries in the meantime.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
sizzynat

Hi. Thanks for replying. I called in again this evening and spoke to a really nice guy who is sending me a new router. Fingers crossed that sorts the problems out.
I’m still very unimpressed with the agent I spoke to on chat as mentioned in my first post and I think maybe a bit of guidance from someone on his team about how customer service should be would be a good idea 🙂
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

I can assure you this will be done @sizzynat. Would it be OK if I contacted you on the  8th Jan to check you have received the router? After that we can monitor your connection and move forward if the issue persists.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team