cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's your customer service now when I need it?

Norrie911

24 hrs and no phone call from BT and no internet connection since Saturday PM
That Plusnet are treading on stones ground and choosing to ignore me is giving me the opportunity to go elsewhere, because there are many good suppliers out there too
plusnet...if your reading this blog ......don't ignore me...it's good to talk...lol
4 REPLIES 4
Norrie911

Last Friday I and ordered fibre broadband to replace my existing contract,on Saturday I was cut off and I still am...dreadful customers service from Plusnet
On the phone yesterday for approx 50 minutes and of that, 45 were on hold listening to elevator music....
Plusnet are blaming BT for this of course..and I am not due a engineer from plusnet for another week....BT haven't even bothered to contact me.
Angry without the expletive....plusnet, if your reading this...don't choose to do nothing that's not an option, contact me
Norrie911
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Where's your customer service now when I need it?

Two posts merged in - please keep your problem in one place to assist staff
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Norrie911,
Thanks for posting and sorry to hear about the problem with your service.
Just to clarify for others that may be reading we've identified this as a potential fault and have reported it with our suppliers.
.and I am not due a engineer from plusnet for another week....BT haven't even bothered to contact me.

We haven't had a request back from our suppliers (BT Wholesale) to book an engineer visit with you. That is a possibility but I'll make sure we get back in touch with you as quickly as possible if that becomes necessary. I can't imagine that you'd have to wait a week if that needs to be done. Please don't expect any direct contact from BT.
I expect us to get the first update back on the fault report later this afternoon so I'll check back in a few hours time and will make sure we keep you posted.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
LukeS
Grafter

Hi Norrie911
Welcome to the forum. First of all, the fact that you have upgraded to fibre is not related to your broadband disconnection. You have a fault on your current connection. Unfortunately, it happens from time to and we've raised it to our suppliers. Based on my colleagues notes, it looks like something has been disconnectedmis-jumpered at the cabinet or exchange.
BT are investigating this and we expect an update in the next 24 to 48 hours.