cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What the hell is up and plusnet customer service???

MW35

What the hell is up and plusnet customer service???

What the hell is up and plusnet customer service??? Been with you for about 4 to 5 years you have matched deals when my contract as expired in the past, I have just phoned up as my contract expired in April to see if you could match talk talk at £5 per month 38mb fibre for the 18 month contract, I was told very rudely NO it would not be done. so basically go with talk talk, so looks like I will be thanks for nothing plusnet. nice to see how you treat your loyal customers!

15 REPLIES 15
jockwav
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: What the hell is up and plusnet customer service???

Tottally agree with what you say,i have been with them for just under 5yrs & they won,t do any discount deals for me either.

So i am busy looking at all the other deals out there just now.Shocked

https://www.flickr.com/photos/james_bingham/
swootten
Hooked

Same here

they always worked to keep your custom and special offers I was given a special offer than had it taken away they amazingly can't find the recording of the phone call I made with that agreement 

jockwav
Aspiring Pro

That,s convenient.GrinLaugh

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

@MW35 - Although we have priced matched in the past, this unfortunately is just something we are not currently offering. Sorry to hear this may lead to you leaving us.

@jockwav -

jockwav wrote:
they won,t do any discount deals for me either.

As myself and others have mentioned elsewhere. That's not correct. We didn't say we won't offer you a discount at all, we simply said that given the market area, we would not be able to price match BT.

@swootten - I've responded to your other thread(s)

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
jockwav
Aspiring Pro

Ok if i am offered the discount i am currently on & the same package i am on before my next billing date 21st i might remain here.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

As per the quote from Chris in the post I have linked:

Chris wrote:
He did say he couldn't offer you the same deal you're on now as that was a deal-match which we are no longer doing. He also was completely honest with you and said that due to the market area we couldn't match the BT deal. He did say that any new deal he could offer you would be more than you are currently paying.

You're currently on a matched deal. We are not currently deal matching, so we wouldn't be able to put you on a new deal match offer.

Our Customer Options Team can certainly provide you with an offer. Just not a deal match offer.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
jockwav
Aspiring Pro

If you read my post i did not say a match deal,i said if i can keep the same discount i am currently on & the same package.

It,s ok just leave it thereShocked

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

As per my post/the quote from Chris.

Chris wrote:
He did say he couldn't offer you the same deal you're on now as that was a deal-match which we are no longer doing. He also was completely honest with you and said that due to the market area we couldn't match the BT deal. He did say that any new deal he could offer you would be more than you are currently paying.

The deal you are currently on is a deal match offer.

You are essentially asking for us to deal match an offer that was previously given to you as a deal match.

I hope this clears things up.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
jockwav
Aspiring Pro

Ok no problem i will migrate after my next billing date.Shocked

MW35

Of course I will be leaving I will be [-Censored-]ing stupid if I don't! Will never recommend plus net to anyone again! Get your act together are you end up going bankrupt!!! as all I'm seeing on the Internet is people leaving plusnet

jockwav
Aspiring Pro

Looking at all the deals out there i have decided it will be BT after my next billing date.SmileyFunny

TopCat

I've been with Plusnet for just over 12 months (this time) and twice before in the last 10 years. Their usage limits didn't always suit me, but I couldn't fault their excellent service and value for money.

When my broadband contract at work expired I jumped at the chance to get Plusnet ADSL and when fibre became available I upgraded to that. I got a good deal. Not the one I was hoping for, but I'm still a happy camper.

I will be recommending family, friends and work colleagues to sign up to Plusnet (not just for the signup bonus).

cyman

@TopCat

i only see two posts from you both singing plusnet praises. may i suggest that you post your own feedback thread instead of posting on the end peoples threads where multiple people are having problems. im sure when it comes to renewal and you dont get the deal you are on or one that matches your expectations you will be back posting about how you are leaving as well. you are a new customer getting the advantages they get we are existing customers not getting the deals or the service we used to.

TopCat

The only problem in this thread is Plusnet not agreeing to the OP keeping his existing price when his contract expires. If I was in his shoes I would probably move provider too (you did read this was my 3rd Plusnet account in 10 years) . Plusnet can't make a profit by giving everyone a subsidised service.