cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's happened with customer service?

waynepyrah
Grafter

What's happened with customer service?

I raised a ticket on Saturday (after googling the link to raise one!) after giving up trying to get through on chat.

As of now I'm still waiting for a response to a simple query. You used to raise a ticket and get a same day answer generally.

Chat is useful but not all customers want to be forced down that channel, chat should be used for immediate help and have the option to raise a ticket if you can wait a day or so or just don't have time to wait around.

See attached 43 in the queue! In the past they'd have had all hands on deck answering backlog.

As I've just re-contracted I'm seriously considering changing my mind!
3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: What's happened with customer service?

I'm just getting that picked up for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
waynepyrah
Grafter

I now have a fault on my phone line Sad

Been waiting in queue for 30 mins already on the phone and still number 13 in chat

Customer Service has seriously hit the floor!!!
This is verging on ridiculous

waynepyrah
Grafter

Chat answered after 36 minutes, ridiculous.  Apparently the system has logged a fault with Openreach for me so unsure why it asked me to call.   I've now wasted nearly an hour and still the phone wasn't answered!!!

They're unable to apply a free call divert to my mobile and said I need to pay for all calls Sad  this is crazy for a BT company as they provide the service as standard.