cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is it with Plusnet and its glitches?

TownTwins
Dabbler

What is it with Plusnet and its glitches?

So my issue has still not been resolved, but every other feedback post i read seems to be related to the same topic, failed orders!!
These orders are failed because they are placed wrong and Plusnet are so far behind they are not picking up the rejected orders so the customers are not being told in advance of any problems.
Can I just say this is not just here on the Res/Bus Plusnet site but the other products that Plusnet supply to external customers. The orders are failing with rapid succession due to Plusnet not picking up rejections.
How do I know this? my friend works for them and this is the current bain of her life, failed Plusnet orders.
Dear Plusnet, what are you doing to sort this out?
dick:blue Spelling of 'Plusnet' corrected.
3 REPLIES 3
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: What is it with Plusnet and its glitches?

Moderator's Note
I have removed some posts which contravene this forum rule.
Quote from: http
The modification of or use of  Plusnet or associated brand names by substituting, removing or adding letters is not permitted.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Failed orders (made far worse by failing then being ignored or missed) used to be an occasional thing, now it looks like it's happening on an alarmingly frequent basis.
Has something happened at BT (Wholesale / OR) to cause a massive increase in failed orders or has something changed at Plusnet causing these failures to be missed?
I can't believe that something hasn't happened somewhere to cause this.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Quote from: TownTwins
Dear Plusnet, what are you doing to sort this out?

To answer this in a nutshell, we're trying to improve our automation systems. Should this be more effective, less rejected orders are kicked out leading to less manual provision required.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet