cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What has happened to the user portal display?

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

What has happened to the user portal display?

Visited the user portal this evening and noticed that it's not using the full width of the browser window.  What's happening?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

4 REPLIES 4
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Re: What has happened to the user portal display?

Mobile friendly site  Crazy 
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
Townman
Superuser
Superuser

No, that's the desktop view.  The mobile friendly view is quite different!
...and it looks different this morning!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Looks the same as normal from here on Firefox. It doesn't fill the page, but it aligned to the centre.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser

Cheers Chris,
Your post cross with my edit!  It is indeed central this morning, but last night it was as I illustrated.  I cannot recall - I though before that it filled the browser, but as most of the time I run with a 1024x783 (I think that last number is correct!) I cannot be certain!
EDIT: Scratch that - in my not a full screen bowser window (my screen is quite large) page is set to the left with blank space only to the right.  Responsive design?  Roll_eyes