Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to PN's support?

rodmc
Grafter

So what has happened?
Ive had a ticket up for 2 days and haven't even had an acknowledgement from PN
The customer support used to be great, what the hell has happened!!!! Ive seen some threads stating that a call centre has closed blah blah blah, really????? is the planning so bad at plus.net????
8 REPLIES 8
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: What happened to PN's support?

Average closure time 9 hours, 18 minutes and 55 seconds
Target closure time 4 hours

Seems a bit optimistic ATM but they are in a transition period having closed the South Africa support centre and increased the Sheffield centre staffing to compensate.
For more information read this.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
TicnTac
Grafter

It fell over  Grin
Should be back after the weekend once it has been propped up, I would personally put a call or two in quoting your ticket number, or keep posting in here until after the weekend in which case someone from the forums may pick it up on your behalf!
......all the best Smiley
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Looks like the original post has been dealt with.
Jojo Smiley
rodmc
Grafter

Well guys Ive decided to move to Easyspace, TBH Ive been a bit harsh on PN hosting in the past, what with the load balancing issues and such, to be fair though uptime for the last few years has been good, cant complain about that.
Easyspace have given me an "offer I cant refuse"  Wink
Sad to leave PN, but my Broadband is now with Virgin (as im in a cabled area) and we all know cable's latency is much better than ADSL (a big deal for me being a FPS gamer)
For anyone on ADSL I would certainly recommend plus.net, streets ahead of any other ADSL supplier by a long way
Good luck guys, and my best wishes to any staff who've helped me in the past (including members of this very forum)
rodmc
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi Rodmc,
Thanks for the kind words about the support and Plusnet as a whole. I wish you all the best with your new providers.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
TicnTac
Grafter

There is at least another new answer for this one - they're all snowed in! Which makes a change from them being snowed under Wink
Nice to see some good feedback though Smiley
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Yep, some of us are snowed in, however we're glad to say that the majority of those who are are still working from home.
I'm in the office today and its great to see those that are in attendance today pulling together and mucking in where and when we're needed.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
TicnTac
Grafter

..............its great to see those that are in attendance today pulling together and mucking in where and when we're needed.

Get 'em some snow shovels and make a path to all the snowed in Plusnet staff members - that'll be a good way of pulling together and mucking in Wink