cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What a idiot I am staying with Plusnet, should of listened to Moneysaving expert and left !

theguyuk

What a idiot I am staying with Plusnet, should of listened to Moneysaving expert and left !

Well stupid me changed my broadband to fibre and now my line rental saver ends  it is £209.88 for another year + my prepaid £8 pound amonth fiber, wich is  £15 a month prepaid second year.

I should changed provider to £15 total line and fibre, Moneysavingexpert offered.

Plus net just financially rape long standing customers .

Best to warn others with a video review on Youtube, dailymotion, Moneysavingexpert and ispreview is my next action,  againgst Plusnet Pirates.

9 REPLIES 9
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: What a idiot I am staying with Plusnet, should of listened to Moneysaving expert and left !

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from Home Phone to Plusnet Feedback.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

Re: What a idiot I am staying with Plusnet, should of listened to Moneysaving expert and left !

@theguyuk 

So tell us where we can get phone line and fibre for £15 per month because I can't find it.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

newagetraveller
Pro
Fixes: 2

That's possibly with some kind of cashback offer?

"should of listened" - that's where I lost interest though!

theguyuk

The offer I could of taken at the time i went Plusnet fibre has passed.

Otherwise current offers in my area are     

https://broadband.moneysavingexpert.com/#search

Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

So you are going to announce to the world that when your contract came up for renewal you could have got a better deal if you had shopped around!

I wonder how this astonishing revelation will be received?

I have found that the best way to deal with Plusnet is to find these better deals, ring Plusnet, select the 'I'm thinking of leaving' option and see what I can negotiate.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Thread title says it all really.

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
Capvermell
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Baldrick1 I think its fairly clear that your almost sole purpose in this form is clearly to savage the posts of other forum members for reasons so far unknown...................

198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Baldrick1                                     Capvermell

Hero                                             Grafter

Thanks 2047                                -

Fixes 137                                      -

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
Capvermell
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Yes anyone with 4744 posts in a forum in just over four years is quite clearly addicted and probably has almost nothing better to do with their time whereas I have posted sparingly and only where relevant over a much larger period of time.