cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What a idiot I am staying with Plusnet, should of listened to Moneysaving expert and left !

Highlighted

What a idiot I am staying with Plusnet, should of listened to Moneysaving expert and left !

Well stupid me changed my broadband to fibre and now my line rental saver ends  it is £209.88 for another year + my prepaid £8 pound amonth fiber, wich is  £15 a month prepaid second year.

I should changed provider to £15 total line and fibre, Moneysavingexpert offered.

Plus net just financially rape long standing customers .

Best to warn others with a video review on Youtube, dailymotion, Moneysavingexpert and ispreview is my next action,  againgst Plusnet Pirates.

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Fixes: 460

Re: What a idiot I am staying with Plusnet, should of listened to Moneysaving expert and left !

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from Home Phone to Plusnet Feedback.

Customer and Forum Moderator. Windows 10 Firefox 79.0 (64-bit)

Highlighted
Hero
Fixes: 141

Re: What a idiot I am staying with Plusnet, should of listened to Moneysaving expert and left !

@theguyuk 

So tell us where we can get phone line and fibre for £15 per month because I can't find it.

Highlighted
Aspiring Pro

That's possibly with some kind of cashback offer?

"should of listened" - that's where I lost interest though!

Highlighted

The offer I could of taken at the time i went Plusnet fibre has passed.

Otherwise current offers in my area are     

https://broadband.moneysavingexpert.com/#search

Highlighted
Hero
Fixes: 141

So you are going to announce to the world that when your contract came up for renewal you could have got a better deal if you had shopped around!

I wonder how this astonishing revelation will be received?

I have found that the best way to deal with Plusnet is to find these better deals, ring Plusnet, select the 'I'm thinking of leaving' option and see what I can negotiate.

Highlighted
Hero
Fixes: 24

Thread title says it all really.

Behind every successful man is a surprised woman
Highlighted
Grafter

Baldrick1 I think its fairly clear that your almost sole purpose in this form is clearly to savage the posts of other forum members for reasons so far unknown...................

Highlighted
Hero
Fixes: 24

Baldrick1                                     Capvermell

Hero                                             Grafter

Thanks 2047                                -

Fixes 137                                      -

Behind every successful man is a surprised woman
Highlighted
Grafter

Yes anyone with 4744 posts in a forum in just over four years is quite clearly addicted and probably has almost nothing better to do with their time whereas I have posted sparingly and only where relevant over a much larger period of time.