Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well... Leaving - but Not very impressed with "Options Team"... - Complaint

v70ben
Grafter

Re: Well... Leaving - but Not very impressed with "Options Team"... - Complaint

Quote from: w23
Did the referrals issue(s) get answered?

Yup,
Account will be downgraded to a PAYG account, and will accrue referrals.
To be fair, the ONLY reason I'm leaving is due to BT's useless infrastructure, and it's persistent inability to give what I require.
If the guy on the phone hadn't been such a complete a**e - I'd have not been so determined that I wasn't paying...
I will continue to recommend PN... The support is great when needed.. but they really need to be careful to not be infected with the BT approach to business/life.
HPsauce
Pro
Fixes: 2

Quote from: v70ben
I will continue to recommend PN... The support is great when needed.. but they really need to be careful to not be infected with the BT approach to business/life.
I totally agree with you there.
There were some signs a while back that PN were prepared to challenge the monolith, but lately I feel they've given up and just roll over and accept "the way it is".
I'm sure they would vehemently deny any suspicions that being part of the same group has an effect on their management motivation (don't rattle the cage?), but they won't go away.  Wink
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Stupid thing is that some people think that Plusnet being part of the BT Group is of some advantage. In truth it appears that OpenReach know that Plusnet are not going to cause trouble and hence the level of service Plusnet users get is probably worse. Sad
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)