cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webmail is too slow.. can plusnet make it go faster?

jumbly

Webmail is too slow.. can plusnet make it go faster?

Apologies if this has already been posted.  I did try searching for posts but I got over 40 pages of search results back in no particular order!  I was wondering if plusnet have any plans to improve their webmail service?  It is far too sloooooooow!  I am using gmail too and it is streets ahead in terms of speed.  I am also not so enamoured with having to write in a secret code to send an email from windows computers... it is not required on the mac btw.  Please will Plusnet do something about it!  It is so frustrating having to wait all the time for emails to open or to go back to the inbox (for instance).  Thank you in advance for improving the webmail client for Christmas (!)
3 REPLIES 3
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Webmail is too slow.. can plusnet make it go faster?

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi jumbly,
we have no immediate plans but we are testing the beta version of a new webmail package at the moment. We'll be making announcements nearer the time anything significant happens with this.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
community
Grafter

In other words, stay with your googlemail, you're not going to have any luck with PN webmail for a long time.
I started a thread about the poor performance of squirrel many moons ago and we are still with it..........
since going to gmail I have found that there is hope out there! and you can have your squirrel mail sent to gmail, so you don't have to tell
all your friends that you are now with another mail service...a real one!
For any newbies, I have been with Plusnet for quite a few years and wouldn't change it...squirrel mail (otherwise known as snailmail) is my only gripe.