Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Was I being setup to lose £65?

chenks76
All Star
Fixes: 12

Re: Was I being setup to lose £65?

@7up wrote:

Yes I see your reasoning but then the person that called isn't going to be easily available either so what would be the point in providing a direct dial number? - none!

It's easier just to provide the main company number and let the client know who it is thats calling.

i never suggested providing a direct dial number though.
it's NOT easier to just provide the main company number, as what happens when they phone it back? they get put into a long queue. totally pointless.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Was I being setup to lose £65?

@loades wrote:
The other problem with PN is their inability to make outgoing calls which are not 'number withheld'.  My 'phone rejects anonymous calls so they're never able to call me back.  I ask them to spoof a number but they say they can't, so I'm unable to receive their calls.  A telecom company which is unable to provide a calling number - incredible!

@loades wrote:
I would add that PN actually offer the anonymous call blocking service for £4.95 per month.  They sell the service which then prevents them calling their own customer!  A bit ironic?

I have absolutely no idea why you've been advised this.

The advisor should simply dial 1470 before dialling your number and it will release the number on a call by call basis. This is the same for anyone that has permanent number withheld enabled on their line Huh

Apologies for the mis-information you've received regarding this.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet