cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtually painfree house move.

pod000
Grafter

Virtually painfree house move.

Very pleased with the service received during my recent house move. I phoned Plusnet 2 weeks before I was due to move and  customer services advised I could keep my number, Get the same speeds as before and if I took out a slightly longer contract I could even get money off my monthly bill.
Moved house on the 17th Nov.
A BT engineer arrived on the 19th Nov to change phone number on existing line.
A Kelly communications engineer arrived this morning 20th Nov. He had already swapped the line over to fibre before arriving at my house, He connected my existing modem to a new faceplate ran a couple of tests and now I`m on fibre again.
Well done Plusnet. After the nightmare of my first move over to Plusnet https://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,111770.0.html. It came as a very pleasant supprise for it all to be straightforward and drama free.
so I say again Thank you Plusnet for a great House move.
1 REPLY 1
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Virtually painfree house move.

That's how it should be done! Unfortunately as you experienced the first time around there can sometimes be issues, but I'm really happy to hear that this one went without issue for you.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.