cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View my Usage - Has it stopped working?

Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: View my Usage - Has it stopped working?

Eh, what are you on? I was just giving some information. God, years ago when you worked for PN and I phoned up gone midnight, it was you that answered, I remember what a helpful chap you were....then.
You want to get rid of that chip.
petecov44
Grafter

I don't have a chip. I am merely saying that " it works for me" comment are of no use.
You never heard what most of the advisers called people during and after calls then if you think I have a chip you would have been mortified. I was nice and I am nice, I did more nights that days so i never adopted the same.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

The only reason for the info was that another poster besides yourself were having no joy on pcl-ag03, whereas I'm not. which seems to suggest that it might not be pcl-ag03 per se, and possibly not any other particular gateway. The gateway hop however seems to kick things into action on some occasions. God knows why.
petecov44
Grafter

I don't know if any of the gateways I posted on what able to produce results as I was bounced around too quickly but it seem this one is catching up.
it's missed a fair amount so far but with it being unlimited I guess in the grand scheme of things not importance they know about it
kdhuk
Grafter

Quote from: kdhuk
Mine still stuck at zero for 2 days .
Reconnected router this morning from pcl-ag03 to pcl-ag05.
will report later if it succeeds in kickstarting the meter.

Seemed to work .............showing 15.3Gb for the remainder of the day - yesterday still zero
- dodgy gateway or just the session reconnect ?
petecov44
Grafter

No idea - there are quite a few of us having problems so not sure which one it could be.
Mine is catching up - well for today anyway
petecov44
Grafter

His is now at nothing to display because the billing has reset. i expect it to stay that way too which is not a problem. Not asking him to do reconnects or resyncs he is over the moon with the speed of it compared to his 6mbps for 14 years
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Disconnect via the router interface doesn't affect the sync!
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
randpwar
Grafter

Mine's still showing zero, as it has for the last couple of weeks. I'm on unlimited so I guess it doesn't really matter but I would like a definitive response, from Plusnet, as to when this service is to be returned
petecov44
Grafter

Quote from: jelv

Thanks for stating the obvious, I never said it did. It does affect profile changes.
I was just saying despite a shoddy install which halfed his speed to 15 billing issues and the VMBU not working he is still VERY happy because he's had 6mbps for 14 years and now he has around 28
So - your point WAS?
petecov44
Grafter

Quote from: randpwar
Mine's still showing zero, as it has for the last couple of weeks. I'm on unlimited so I guess it doesn't really matter but I would like a definitive response, from Plusnet, as to when this service is to be returned

I've proved that for me and my dad it seems to be certain gateways - but no one seemed to care.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Quote from: petecov44
Quote from: jelv

Thanks for stating the obvious, I never said it did. It does affect profile changes.
I was just saying despite a shoddy install which halfed his speed to 15 billing issues and the VMBU not working he is still VERY happy because he's had 6mbps for 14 years and now he has around 28
So - your point WAS?

You posted
Quote from: petecov44
Not asking him to do reconnects or resyncs he is over the moon with the speed of it compared to his 6mbps for 14 years

Which implied to me that you would not ask him to do reconnects or resyncs because it might affect his speed. That may not have been your intent but it's the way it read to me at least. You need to remember that others may read the topic who, unlike you, are not aware of the difference between a resync and drop/connect of PPP, so it was as much for their benefit as yours.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
petecov44
Grafter

The standard response from PN is to disconnect and re connect and I am sure many people turn it all off which yes causes problems.
You are right in changing gateways and speeds which is PN router only
I see what you mean.
chandu
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Hi Digi Care Team,
My 'View my usage' is stuck again as from today.  So, what's happened again?  Sad
Chandu.
chandu
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Hi Guys,
How long does it take to update the Usage meter?  Will appreciate some feedback.
Chandu.