cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unhappy Unhappy & Unhappy

therowleys

Unhappy Unhappy & Unhappy

I just wish to register my exteremely unhappy experience since my parents moved house last year.
Dispite the fact that the broadband hasnt worked since last july and the many many calls pointlessly trying the same thing over and over again, you have the cheek to say that if my mother left plusnet she would be required to pay £70.00. She has already paid over £70.00 for something she HAS NEVER HAD WORKING. Then a man called James had to gall to offer a discount for the next 12 months. Whether i paid £1 or £100 is completely irrelevant as it doesnt work, so i am still paying for the internet which has never worked and a service which is unacceptable. Would you pay for something you don't have, No? Well why do you expect me to pay then.
This has left my elderley mother very upset by the fact you treat her like an idiot and have never offered a single explanation to why this has never been resolved yet still expect her to happily pay for nothing.
Just for the record..
I have tried 4 different routers
My brother in law, a systems analyst, can't get it work as there is an error which my mother has relayed on the phone.
There is nothing wrong with the exchange, phone points, cables, computer etc etc etc
I am going to make a written formal complaint to seek the money back i have paid and i expect you to allow me to leave with no penalty.
I await your response.
Mark

7 REPLIES 7
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Unhappy Unhappy & Unhappy

Hi there and welcome to the forum,
I'm sorry to hear about these issues. I'll look into this ASAP and will do all I can to help.
Assuming that you would be happy to continue with us rather than cancel if we can fix this issue I will make sure you are credited for any service that you have paid for but have so far been unable to use.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
therowleys

Thank you for your quick response Adam. I look forward to hearing your findings
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I've just performed a line test and can see an obvious cause of the problem, I'll give you a call...
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

As per my call, I've added a ticket to your account so let me know when the hardware I've sent arrives and we'll see how things go from there.
Adam.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
therowleys

Hi Adam,
I've finally got the broadband up and running with the new router you sent.
Thanks so much for sorting this situation out.
This leaves me with the question, why couldnt anyone of the 25 different technicians we have spoken to over the last 9 months could not have done what you did in the first place and saved my mother paying £70+ for something which was obviously a fault with the router you gave us in the first place. I'm not impressed with that fact at all as from the outside, it looked to me Plusnet was just happy to take the money regardless whether it was working or not.
I'm happy to stay with plusnet for the time being but the whole stuation has left a rather bitter taste.
Once again, thank you for finally sorting the problem
regards
Mark
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi Mark,
Thanks very much for the reply.
Again I apologise for the length of time that this has taken to resolve.
This leaves me with the question, why couldnt anyone of the 25 different technicians we have spoken to over the last 9 months could not have done what you did in the first place

This is a question I will be asking within the contact centre here. I'll do all I can to ensure that the agents you dealt with are educated to deal with this type of scenario better in the future.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Fletch
Grafter

Mark;
I'm going to take a look at this personally and come back to you.
Thanks,
Fletch