cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U-Switch offer for Plusnet Broadband and phone.

w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

U-Switch offer for Plusnet Broadband and phone.

'Online exclusive Black Friday Sale'...'in partnership with u-switch'.
Aparently, if I weren't already a customer I could get broadband and line rental for 12 months with no further commitment for the equivalent of £6.74 per month (taking the line rental saver option and cashback).
Can plusnet honestly say that such offers are not subsidised by existing customers?
I do not think there's a suplier anywnere offering just line rental, let alone 'with unlimited broadband, for this price.
https://www.plus.net/offers/1415affoffer11/?WT.mc_id=aff_003drq&affiliate=uswitch
Are you really trying to make customers leave in order to come back for a good deal?
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: U-Switch offer for Plusnet Broadband and phone.

Hi w23,
Are you really trying to make customers leave in order to come back for a good deal?

No, we have entirely separate processes arranging offers for new and existing customers.
If you'd like to see if we're able to offer you anything better I'd have a chat with customer options.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team